Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
Practice Group Client Advisors
USLAW NETWORK Practice Group Client Advisors participate within the practice groups where they most closely align. These advisors offer important experiences and share insights with designated USLAW practice groups.
Practice Group Client Advisors
Banking & Financial Services
- Brad R. Bergmooser – VP and General Counsel, Baxter Credit Union
- Michael M. Choy – Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel Manager, First-Citizens Bank and Trust Company
- Christopher Lenhart -Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, U.S. Bank
- Tammy M. Finley – Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
- Paula Flowers – General Counsel, TransCore
- Justin S. Sobey – Vice President and General Counsel, Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
Complex Tort and Product Liability
- Becky L. DuMonthier – Insurance and Claims Manager, Kohler Company
- Michael S. Morgan – Senior Manager, Global Risk Management Fluidmaster, Inc.
- John C. Solomon – Managing Attorney, Electric Insurance Company
- Sonya Valdes – Vice President of Claims, MEDMARC Insurance Group
- George S. Burkoski, Jr. – Assistant General Counsel, Kiewit Corporation
- Dorothy J. Clark – Manager, Claims and Litigation, H&M Shared Services, Inc.
- Susan Hightower – Claims Manager, Quanta Services, Inc.
- Ashley R. Kramer – Senior Counsel, Litigation and Assistant Vice President of Safety & Risk, Comfort Systems USA, Inc.
- Steven R. Lewis – Chief Executive Officer, United Forming, Inc.
- Lisa A. Manzer – Vice President, AXIS Capital
- Mark H. Van de Voorde – Chief Legal Officer, Victaulic
Employment & Labor Law
- Constance S. Hennigan – Associate Secretary and Manager – Executive Risk Claims, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Rachel L. Molina – Corporate Counsel, Swift Transportation
- Susan V. Stucker – Vice President – Legal, Litigation, Risk and Employment, HD Supply
- Catherine Turner Willmunder – Associate General Counsel, Apria Healthcare
- John P. Buckley, Associate Vice President, Claims Western National Insurance Group
- Victoria Higman – Associate General Counsel for Claims Management, United Educators
- Victoria H. Roberts – Vice President and Counsel, Meadowbrook Insurance Group
- Christopher E. Strapp – Vice President and Associate General Counsel, IFG Companies
- Karen Angelbeck – Vice President, Triton Global
- Alicia R. Bromfield – Vice President, Claims, Ironshore
- Wendy L. Harris – Senior Claims Specialist, Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company
- Joshua E. Kranz – Vice President, Professional Liability, Everest National Insurance Company
- Matthew Panagiotis – Corporate Claims Counsel – Risk, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc.
- Caryn M. Silverman – Senior Vice President, Endurance Services Limited
Retail and Hospitality Law
- Christopher Carucci – Client Executive Director, Gallagher Bassett
- Michael J. Chmielewski – Corporate Risk and Insurance Manager, ACE Hardware Corporation
- Pamela B. Colpoys – Risk Manager, Ashford, Inc.
- Christopher N. Dekle – Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Extended Stay America, Inc.
- Sandra Gravanti – Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
- Gregory T. McMath – Vice President, Corporate Insurance, U.S. Bank
- David E. Mims – Senior Vice President, La Quinta Holdings Inc.
- Todd V. Williams – Managing Attorney, Casualty Litigation, AutoZone, Inc.
Transportation and Logistics
- Renee O. Blum – Vice President of Claims, Quality Distribution, Inc.
- Pamela B. Bracher – Associate General Counsel and V.P., Claims & Litigation, Risk Management Department, U.S. Xpress, Inc.
- Keith D. Dunlap – President, National Transportation Adjusters (NTA)
- James A. Fry – Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, YRC Worldwide Inc.
- Leslie A. Leazer – Director of Corporate Claims and Litigation, Knight Transportation, Inc.
- Nathan Lundquist – Vice President, Baldwin & Lyons, Inc., Protective Insurance Company
- Robert M. Milane – Executive Vice President, Risk Management and General Counsel, Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc.
- William A. Simmons – Corporate Claims Manager, United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Colleen F. Shepherd – Assistant Vice President, Claims, Vanliner Insurance Company
- Christopher T. Stock – Casualty Claims Supervisor, AmTrust North America
- Brian Wymer – Director, Liability Claims, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Paul Brandel – Risk Manager, US Foods
- Lisa A. Dillard – Director of Risk Management, Dave & Buster’s
- Sandy Rosenwinkel – Workers’ Compensation Claim Manager, Transdev