USLAW and S-E-A are teaming up to host the USLAW NETWORK Battery and Electric Vehicle Forum in… Continue Reading
Future USLAW Leaders
USLAW NETWORK is committed to the next generation of leaders who will usher the NETWORK into its next 20 years and beyond. This commitment begins with identifying talent within each firm, involving Future USLAW Leaders in the educational programming of the NETWORK and building key relationships that define our organization.
The Future USLAW Leaders group creates opportunities for lawyers from USLAW firms to gather, network and participate in many facets of the organization and develop paths of leadership within USLAW. The USLAW NETWORK Courtroom Academy and the Future USLAW Leaders Business Development Forum are just some of the events that are created by and for Future USLAW Leaders. Participants in this group:
- Network, network, network.
- Hone trial skills.
- Learn from experienced USLAW NETWORK trial attorneys about trial strategy.
- Build relationships within NETWORK – peers within the legal profession and veteran attorneys, alike.
- Sharpen business development skills.
- Engage in programs that will help elevate leadership opportunities.
Michael J. Judy
Jessica L Dark
Molly E. Mitchell