Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
Law School Diversity Scholarships
The USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship was created as part of the organization’s commitment to helping eligible, diverse law students achieve their academic and professional dreams.
The scholarship program will award $5,000 for up to 10 students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee.
Click here for a list and to learn more about the 2022-2023 USLAW NETWORK Diversity Scholarship Program recipients.
- Applicant is from an underrepresented population and background, which includes but is not limited to, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native American or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, and/or multiple of the aforementioned racial identities, or who identifies as LGBTQ+.
- Applicant demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school within the U.S. and will be enrolled in Fall 2023.
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and from the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of the USLAW NETWORK Diversity Scholarship Program.
DEADLINE/HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to download the 2023 USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship Program application.
- Each applicant must submit a completed application and all requested support materials on or before February 15, 2023.
- Completed applications and related materials must be submitted to USLAW NETWORK Director, Cheryl Hanley via email.