What’s inside this issue? In the complimentary spring 2022 issue, you will find articles that address the… Continue Reading
Law School Diversity Scholarships
Applications are available annually in the spring for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part of the NETWORK’s commitment to helping eligible, diverse law students achieve their academic and professional dreams.
The scholarship program awards $5,000 annually to each of eight students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee. To be considered for the scholarship, the student must be a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority, and also demonstrate a commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice within their community.
- Open to rising 2Ls and 3Ls.
- Applicant is a member of an ethnic or racial minority and someone who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school within the United States.
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and from the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
DEADLINE/HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to access the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship Program application. Each applicant must submit a completed application and all requested support materials on or before the designated deadline of May 15, 2022.
- Completed applications and related materials must be submitted to Roger Yaffe, USLAW NETWORK CEO via email.