USLAW NETWORK has formalized its 2024 schedule of events, which includes a comprehensive schedule of programs… Continue Reading
Law School Diversity Scholarships
The USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship was created as part of the organization’s commitment to helping eligible, diverse law students achieve their academic and professional dreams.
The scholarship program awards $5,000 for up to 10 students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee.
Applications for the 2024 USLAW NETWORK Diversity Scholarship Program will be available in November 2023.
- Applicant is from an underrepresented population and background, which includes but is not limited to, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native American or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, and/or multiple of the aforementioned racial identities, or who identifies as LGBTQ+.
- Applicant demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school within the U.S. and will be enrolled in Fall 2024.
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and from the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of the USLAW NETWORK Diversity Scholarship Program.
Please contact USLAW NETWORK Director, Cheryl Hanley via email if you have any questions.