It’s no secret – USLAW can host a great event. Throughout the year, we have a full… Continue Reading
Law School Diversity Scholarships
The USLAW NETWORK Foundation Law School Diversity Scholarship was is committed to helping eligible, diverse law students and those who demonstrate a genuine commitment to DEI and social justice in their communities, or within their academic career, and demonstrate financial need to achieve their academic and professional dreams.
The scholarship program awards $5,000 for up to 10 students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee.
- 2023 USLAW NETWORK Foundation Diversity Scholarship Program Recipients
- 2022 USLAW NETWORK Foundation Diversity Scholarship Program Recipients
An application for the 2024 USLAW NETWORK Foundation Diversity Scholarship Program is available here. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, March 1, 2024.
- Applicant is from an underrepresented population and background, which includes but is not limited to, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native American or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, and/or multiple of the aforementioned racial identities, or who identifies as LGBTQ+ and/or demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school within the U.S. and will be enrolled full-time in Fall 2024. (Must have at least one semester of law school grades to provide in application.)
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and from the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of the USLAW NETWORK Foundation Diversity Scholarship Program.
Please contact USLAW NETWORK Director, Cheryl Hanley via email if you have any questions.