USLAW and S-E-A are teaming up to host the USLAW NETWORK Battery and Electric Vehicle Forum in… Continue Reading
LawMobile Presented by USLAW NETWORK
Through LawMobile, a customizable, one-stop legal presentation program, it’s never been easier to stay abreast of today’s hottest legal issues.
How LawMobile works
- USLAW comes to you. We bring a select team of USLAW member attorneys to talk about the issues you tell us you want and need to learn about.
- We will focus on specific markets where you do business and utilize a team of attorneys to share relevant jurisdictional knowledge important to your business’ success.
- Whether it be a one-hour lunch and learn, half-day intensive program or simply an informal meeting discussing a specific legal matter, USLAW will structure the opportunity to meet your requirements – all at no cost to your company.
Topics are customized to the client’s needs. Check out the brief sample of topics below that can be presented.
- ADA, FLMA, employee data privacy and more: Employment law training to ensure you are maximizing employee management and minimizing risk within current policies and regulations.
- Data. Privacy: Addressing privacy and protection laws, managing data and understanding the risks of working in complex social media and digital world.
- Updates on state and federal law changes that may impact your business and employees.
- Making sure you stay on the right side of the road: An in-depth review of state and federal transportation law and the impacts to your interstate business.
- Regulatory review for specific practice areas.
- Surveying the healthcare landscape: what you need to know to ensure your business is compliant
- Medical Marijuana at Work: The Grass Isn’t Always Greener
For more information about LawMobile or to learn how your company can participate, contact Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW NETWORK, at 800-231-9110.
When it comes to customized legal education, think LawMobile presented by USLAW NETWORK.