The winter 2023 issue of USLAW Magazine is now available for download by clicking here. What’s inside… Continue Reading
2016 Fall issue of USLAW Magazine is available for download
POSTED SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
The 2016 Fall/Winter issue of USLAW Magazine has been published and is now available for download. USLAW Magazine is published each spring and fall and content is written by attorneys from USLAW member firms as well as industry leading corporate partners.
The 2016 Fall/Winter issue covers topics ranging from insurance to cyber to employment law, e-discovery, ADA, FCRA and more. The magazine also includes brief profiles of Richard Patti of Live Nation and Stephanie Latona of Kirkland’s who share their insights and experiences with USLAW. This issue also includes recent verdicts and transactions as well as the faces of USLAW. Among the more than 20 articles included in the lasted edition, readers will find:
- A look at The New Federal Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 by Henry M. Sneath and Robert L. Wagner of Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton, P.C. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;
- Edward Craft of Wedlake Bell LLP in England writes about Brexit and Europe at the Crossroads
- Employers Should Take Note of Recent FCRA Class Action Litigation says Christopher K. Loftus of Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC in Iowa;
- Amy Neathery and Jacqueline McCormick of Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P. write about Coverage for the Emerging Transgendered Claim;
- Karen Painter Randall and Steven A. Kroll of Connell Foley LLP in New Jersey continue their series of Cybersecurity – The New Professional Risk;
- Dove A.E. Burns, John J. Jablonski, and Hilary A. Dinkelspiel of Goldberg Segalla in New York write about ADA Website Accessibility – The Time for Compliance Is Now.
To view the latest issue of the magazine, click HERE.