The USLAW NETWORK Foundation, the philanthropic division of USLAW NETWORK, is excited to announce its first group… Continue Reading
2020 Celebration of the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection announced
POSTED JUNE 4, 2020
** We encourage you to share this with your female colleagues.**
USLAW NETWORK announces the Celebration of the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection, a complimentary month-long virtual program created by women for women. The Celebration is open to all female USLAW member attorneys, their female in-house legal decision makers, and our corporate partners, all of whom are critical to the success of USLAW NETWORK. The Celebration will run from July 1 and conclude on July 31, 2020.
“We have designed a program that brings the strengths of the USLAW Women’s Connection – connecting, learning, sharing, and networking – and will deliver it across multiple platforms in July,” said Erin M. Diaz, Chair of the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection and a partner at Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A. in Tampa, Florida (pictured right). “With such a great variety of virtual programming, participants can join in as many activities as schedules permit.”
The Celebration’s comprehensive calendar of events is centered around learning and sharing, health and wellness, and social networking. Events will include forward-thinking panel discussions, virtual coffee breaks, morning yoga, and plenty of networking. Here is a sample of some of the highlights:
- Special Guest – Cara Brookins, author, speaker and best known for being the mom who built a house with four kids using YouTube tutorials, will kick off the Celebration with a USLAW Coffee Break on July 1.
- Helping others – During the Celebration, the Women’s Connection will promote health and wellness while supporting METAvivor, a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing awareness of advanced breast cancer and equity in research and patient support.
- Women for Women Virtual Panels – These are four one-hour panels. CLE/CE certification will be available for the panels.
- Client Roundtables – These will be topic-specific roundtables with discussion facilitated by member attorneys.
- Social/Networking – Programming shared via social channels and virtual meetings, including motivational Mondays, throwback Thursdays, member spotlights, recommended resources, one-on-ones, and much more.
- Workout Wednesdays – On two Wednesdays during the month, USLAW will host a virtual yoga class and separately a virtual barre class.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Visit https://web.uslaw.org/2020-wc-rsvp/ to confirm your participation.
- Select which virtual meetings/events/social activities you may be interested in joining.
- Based on your selections, you will receive registration links for programs in each category.
Sign up for some. Sign up for all. Participate in live sessions. View programs on demand. Connect with colleagues, peers and friends, make new connections. There will be something to fit varying schedules and interests in this one-of-its-kind USLAW opportunity to highlight women in the legal profession.
The full calendar of events will be released next week.
About the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection
The USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection was launched 15 years ago as a forum for women lawyers to collaborate, develop and advance the status of women involved in the practice of law through the strengthening of personal and professional relationships. Members and their clients have created a highly successful network whose strength is in its collaboration, industry knowledge, and business development opportunities. For more information, click here.