USLAW NETWORK welcomes Coleman Chavez & Associates, LLP as its newest member firm exclusively for workers’ compensation… Continue Reading
Deadline extended for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship Program
POSTED APRIL 15, 2022
USLAW NETWORK is extending the application deadline for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship Program. The deadline has been moved to May 15, 2022.
Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part of the NETWORK’s commitment to helping eligible, diverse law students who are in need of financial assistance to achieve their academic and professional dreams.
The scholarship program will award $5,000 to eight students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee. Applications may be submitted starting February 7, 2022, with a deadline for applications by May 15, 2022. To be considered for the scholarship, the student must be a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority, and also demonstrate a commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice within their community.
- Open to rising 2Ls and 3Ls.
- Applicant is a member of an ethnic or racial minority and someone who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school within the United States.
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and from the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
DEADLINE/HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for the 2022 USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit a completed application and all requested support materials on or before May 15, 2022.
- Completed applications and related materials must be submitted to Roger Yaffe, USLAW NETWORK CEO via email.