USLAW and S-E-A are teaming up to host the USLAW NETWORK Battery and Electric Vehicle Forum in… Continue Reading
Fall 2020 issue of USLAW Magazine available for download
POSTED NOVEMBER 17, 2020
USLAW NETWORK’s Fall 2020 USLAW Magazine is now available for download. The latest issue includes articles on the legal and business implications to consider due to the impact of COVID-19 plus insights on how to move business forward across a variety of industries during the pandemic. With a focus on 2021 and beyond, USLAW Magazine also includes articles on forward-thinking topics such as artificial intelligence and drones plus timely perspectives on worker activism, Medicare compliance, mergers and acquisitions, whistleblowing, long-term care considerations and much more.
Here is a sample of what you will find in this issue.
- Worker Activism and Union Organizing Amid COVID-19 by Beverly P. Alfon • SmithAmundsen LLC
- The Application of Strict Product Liability Principles to Accidents Caused by Artificial Intelligence by Shane O’Bryan and Samantha R. Wright • Middleton Reutlinger
- Business Interruption Insurance Lawsuits Related to COVID-19 Shutdowns Explode by William B. Graham and Melisa C. Zwilling • Carr Allison
- ALL RISE: Accountants as Arbitrators in M&A Deals – Drafting Tips to Protect Clients from Unintended Surprises by John D. Cromie • Connell Foley LLP
- What the Construction Industry Needs To Know To Navigate COVID-19 by Peter J. Martin and Thomas P. Banas • Hinckley Allen
- COVID Survivorship – A Trigger for Heightened Need For Long-Term Care Planning? by Richard R. Marsh • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Effective Usage of Compulsory Medical Examinations: Avoiding tricks and traps of the Plaintiff’s Bar in the age of Nuclear Verdicts by E. Holland “Holly” Howanitz and Catherine Higgins • Wicker Smith
USLAW Magazine is a complimentary magazine featuring articles authored by attorneys from USLAW member firms plus USLAW’s exclusive corporate partners who are leaders in their respective industries. To view the full magazine, click FALL 2020