USLAW NETWORK has formalized its 2024 schedule of events, which includes a comprehensive schedule of programs… Continue Reading
Introducing USLAW NETWORK’s 2020 Corporate Partners
POSTED JANUARY 16, 2020
USLAW NETWORK, an international organization of more than 60 independent, full-service firms with roots in civil litigation, is supported by an exclusive group of corporate partners who deliver decades of experience, the latest in technology and research plus important services that help USLAW members and their clients when legal matters arise.
New in 2020 are the addition of Ametros as USLAW’s official future medical fund management partner and a name change but same great team for USLAW’s official structured settlement team. SFA, USLAW’s official structured settlement partner since 2018, recently combined resources with its sister company, Arcadia Settlements Group (Arcadia), and formally became part of Arcadia effective January 1, 2020.
USLAW’s 2020 corporate partners provide forensic engineering and legal visualization services, court reporting, future medical fund management, structured settlements, jury consulting and courtroom technology, investigative services, and forensic accounting. Click the logos to the right to learn more.
USLAW’s 2020 corporate partners include:
- S-E-A, Ltd. – Official Technical Forensic Engineering and Legal Visualization Services Partner (www.SEAlimited.com)
- U.S. Legal Support, Inc. – Official Court Reporting Partner (www.uslegalsupport.com)
- Ametros – Official Future Medical Fund Management Partner (www.ametros.com)
- Arcadia Settlements Group – Official Structured Settlement Partner (www.teamarcadia.com)
- Litigation Insights – Official Jury Consultant and Courtroom Technology Partner (www.litigationinsights.com)
- Marshall Investigative Group – Official Investigative Partner (www.mi-pi.com)
- MDD Forensic Accountants – Official Forensic Accountant Partner (www.mdd.com)