USLAW and S-E-A are teaming up to host the USLAW NETWORK Battery and Electric Vehicle Forum in… Continue Reading
Now available: USLAW Magazine Summer 2023
POSTED AUGUST 24, 2023
The summer 2023 issue of USLAW Magazine is now available for download by clicking here.
In the summer 2023 issue of USLAW Magazine, you will find articles that address artificial intelligence, immigration, diversity, remote work, cannabis, and much more. To access the full magazine, click here or see the individual article links below.
USLAW Magazine Summer 2023 also includes a USLAW NETWORK member directory with key firm contacts from across the NETWORK, plus recent trial successes, transactions, member industry honors and pro bono efforts.
- Immigration 101 by Amy Erlbacher-Anderson • Baird Holm LLP
- As Talk of the Economy Cooling Persists, Employers are Reducing their Workforces by Julie Proscia • Amundsen Davis, LLC
- Leveling the Playing Field – Achieving Some Tort Reform Across the United States by Kyle Weaver and Christopher Barkas • Carr Allison
- Moving Toward a Cohesive COVID Court System? An Analysis of Federal Jurisdiction of Personal Injury Claims Arising Out of the Pandemic by Brendan T. Vandor • Williams Kastner
- LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! Shareholder Meetings Enter the Modern Age by John D. Cromie • Connell Foley LLP
- Cannabis Insurance: Coverage and Considerations by Elizabeth Dalberth • Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C.
- “Pixels” and “Cookies,” Charming Terms for Tracking Technology, Can Lead to Ugly Data Privacy Headaches by Molly Arranz and Sofia Valdivia • Amundsen Davis LLC
- AI Adoption Poses Privacy, Legal Pitfalls by Daniel E. Furshpan and Ibtidanoor Rahman • Rivkin Radler LLP
- A Premises Liability Case Study: Baker o/b/o Balam v. TJ Inc. d/b/a Beauty Land Beauty Supply by Nicholas K. Thompson • Copeland Cook Taylor & Bush, P.A
- AI: A Cautionary Tale for Non-Lawyers by S. Katie Calvert • Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull PLLC
- Name image and Likeness: Business, Legal, and Fairness Considerations for Companies Engaging in NIL Deals with Student-Athletes by Justin B. Jones • Fee, Smith & Sharp LLP
- Advances in Cell Phone Technology for Rapid Accident Responses by Jake Pipinich and Charlie Schreck, Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, LLP
- Common Pitfalls of 1031 Exchanges by Zachary S. Berry • Moran Reeves & Conn PC
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Investigations: A Critical Asset for Every Investigation by Amie Norton • Marshall Investigative Group
- Planning for Exemption Reduction: Why Business Owners Need to Consider Advance Gifting Ahead of 2026 by Richard R. Marsh • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Negligent Entrustment2: How Far Does the Liability Extend? by Erica Spurlock and Seraphim Sparrow • Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C
- What Makes a Good Trial Theme? by Christina Marinakis, J.D., Psy.D. and David Metz IMS Consulting & Expert Services
- When Energy Ignites: Exploring Thermal Runaway Failure Modes in Lithium-ion Batteries by Sanket Kadam • S-E-A
- Why Should Workers’ Compensation Carriers, Self-Insured and Injured Workers Care About the Medicare Secondary Payer Act? by John Kane, AIC, MSCC, CMSP-F • Ametros
- Playing Offense: A New Perspective on Defense Strategies and Countering The “Attorney-Driven Medical” Cases by Melissa Casey • MehaffeyWeber
USLAW Magazine is a quarterly magazine with articles written by attorneys from USLAW member firms as well as industry-leading corporate partners. Each issue is produced and designed to address legal and business issues facing commercial and corporate clients.
To read the current issue, click here.