The USLAW NETWORK Foundation, the philanthropic division of USLAW NETWORK, is excited to announce its first group… Continue Reading
Spring 2023 USLAW Magazine now available
POSTED MAY 22, 2023
What’s inside this issue?
In the latest edition of USLAW Magazine, you will find articles that address Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act, M&As, “reality capture” and digital 3D replicas, liability risks in special events, workers’ compensation, tort reform, nuclear verdicts, and much more. To access the full magazine, click here or see the individual article links below.
USLAW Magazine also includes a USLAW NETWORK member directory with key firm contacts from across the NETWORK, plus recent trial successes, transactions, member industry honors and pro bono efforts.
- ‘Great Resignation’ Spurs Spike in M&A Activity by Avi Sinensky • Rivkin Radler LLP
- Takeaways from Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Enforcement Actions in 2022 by Lauren Iannaccone • Connell Foley LLP
- Counselor or Indemnitor? Are Attorneys Responsible for Indemnifying Clients for Any Fallout they Face? by Peter T. DeMasters, Morgan E. Villers, and Michelle K. Schaller • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Doing Business in the Canadian Province of Quebec: What is Bill 96 and What You Need To Know About Amendments to the Charter of the French Language by Caroline Guy • Therrien Couture Joli-Coeur LLP
- Self-Critical Analysis Without Fear of Reprisal: Taking Advantage of Increased Privilege Protections Under Federal Law by Jeffrey Hendrickson • Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P
- The Trick to Rule 30(b)(6): Avoiding a Never-Ending Series of Depositions by Benjamin W. Kuhlmann • Laffey, Leitner & Goode LLC
- The I-Do’s and I-Don’ts of Risk Limitation for Wedding Venues by Erica Spurlock and Michael Halvorson • Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, PLC
- Almost 50 Years Later, MICRA is Amended by Len Blonder • Arcadia Settlements Group
- Will Birds of a Feather Flock Together? Implications of Juror-Litigant Similarity for Your Defense Strategy by Alex Jay, Ph.D. • IMS Consulting & Expert Services
- New European Product Liability and AI Liability Rules on the Way by Daan K. Baas, Wim C.T. Weterings & Jonathan S. Overes • Dirkzwager
- Grass Isn’t Always Greener in Workers’ Compensation by Albert B. Randall, Jr. and Samantha Schilling • Franklin & Prokopik, P.C
- Defense Weapons in a Nuclear World by Alison H. Sausaman and Thomas S. Thornton, III • Carr Allison
- TORT REFORM ARRIVES IN FLORIDA: A Summary of How HB 837/SB 238 Will Impact Litigation in the Sunshine State by Madeleine Vaughn • Wicker Smith
- Reality Capture and Forensics: Advancements In Technology and Spatial Analysis by John Swanson • S-E-A
- The European Mobility Directive, a Dutch legal and tax perspective by Karen Verkerk and Dennis Nijssen • Dirkzwager
- Liability of Internet Applications for Content Posted by Third Parties on Their Virtual Platforms by João Carlos Zanon and Thiago Silveira Antunes • Mundie e Advogados
USLAW Magazine is a quarterly magazine with articles written by attorneys from USLAW member firms as well as industry-leading corporate partners. Each issue is produced and designed to address legal and business issues facing commercial and corporate clients.