USLAW NETWORK has formalized its 2024 schedule of events, which includes a comprehensive schedule of programs… Continue Reading
USLAW adds 12 general counsel to newly formed client advisor group
POSTED AUGUST 30, 2023
USLAW NETWORK names a dozen industry-leading general counsel to serve as USLAW NETWORK General Counsel Client Advisors. As client advisors, they will participate within a cross-section of practice groups alongside USLAW member attorneys and share insights, experiences and perspectives about the latest challenges, trends and opportunities facing general counsel across an array of industries and jurisdictions.
The newly formed USLAW General Counsel Client Advisors group includes:
- Todd F. Carlson: General Counsel, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.
- Diane Carman: Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.
- Eric Cotton: General Counsel, Redwood Living, Inc.
- Thomas D. DeMatteo: Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel & Secretary, ABC Bus Companies, Inc.
- Cory J. Feinberg: Deputy General Counsel, Asst. Secretary & Head of Global Litigation & Legal Operations, MoneyGram International
- Bradley J. Hansen: Vice President & General Counsel, Hair Cuttery Family of Brands
- Timi A. Jackson: Senior Vice President and General Counsel, JVCKENWOOD USA
- Caroline Kinsey: General Counsel, Vice President of Compliance and Brand Protection, Ontel Products Corporation
- Richard Konrath: Vice President and General Counsel, CNH Industrial America
- Craig Koster: EVP, General Counsel and Secretary, UMH Properties, Inc.
- Charles L. Norton, Jr.: General Counsel, The Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Association
- Ricardo J. Nuñez: General Counsel, SWM International