Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
USLAW adds transportation industry executives to USLAW client advisor group
POSTED NOVEMBER 18, 2022
USLAW NETWORK names 10 transportation industry leaders to serve as USLAW NETWORK Transportation and Logistics Practice Group Client Advisors. As client advisors, they will participate within the practice group alongside USLAW member attorneys and share insights, experiences and perspectives about the latest challenges, trends and opportunities facing transportation leaders.
USLAW NETWORK Transportation and Logistics Practice Group Client Advisors include:
- Cedar R. Abadie: Director of Litigation, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.
- Charles E. Baxter: Vice President, Risk Management, United Road Services
- Douglas C. Betkowski: Senior Vice-President, Transportation MCU, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Cyndi Crawford: Vice President, Risk Management, U.S. Xpress, Inc.
- Kelly Lowrey: Associate General Counsel, C.R. England, Inc.
- c: Litigation Director, Schneider
- Nathan Lundquist: Vice President, Protective Insurance Company
- Mindy J. White: Chief Counsel, Litigation and Employment, Quanta Services, Inc.
- Stephen E. Winborn: Senior Vice President, National Interstate Insurance Company
- Brian Wymer: Director, Risk Management, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
The USLAW Transportation and Logistics Practice Group is dedicated to an open exchange of ideas and information between and among clients and lawyers through seminars, roundtables, compendiums and webinars. The goal of the practice group is to ensure that USLAW Transportation and Logistics clients have access to highly qualified and committed attorneys who can represent the best interests of clients in the most efficient, cost-effective and professional manner.
For more information about the transportation and logistics practice group, click here.