What’s inside this issue? In the complimentary spring 2022 issue, you will find articles that address the… Continue Reading
USLAW announces Practice Group Client Advisors
POSTED MARCH 30, 2017
USLAW NETWORK, Inc. announces the formation of USLAW Practice Group Client Advisors, a newly formed group of client advisors who participate within the practice groups where they most closely align. These advisors offer important experiences and share insights with designated USLAW practice groups.
“USLAW is centered on the needs of our members’ clients and the members of our Practice Group Client Advisors serve an important role in our collective success,” said Lew R.C. Bricker, chair of USLAW and a partner of USLAW NETWORK member firm SmithAmundsen in Illinois. “We have received important feedback and insight from clients throughout the years and have always valued their engagement with the NETWORK. With the addition of the Practice Group Client Advisors starting this year, we look forward to the expanded and targeted dialogue and guidance from these industry leaders – who will share insights and perspectives on USLAW programs and initiatives and their industry and business needs.”
In addition to the valuable insights they provide, Practice Group Client Advisors also serve as USLAW Ambassadors, utilizing their stature within their various industries to promote the many benefits of USLAW NETWORK. The following list includes USLAW’s 2017 Practice Group Advisors.
2017 Practice Group Client Advisors
- Brad R. Bergmooser – VP and General Counsel, Baxter Credit Union
- Michael M. Choy – Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel Manager, First-Citizens Bank and Trust Company
- Christopher Lenhart -Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, U.S. Bank
- Tammy M. Finley – Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
- Paula Flowers – General Counsel, TransCore
- Justin S. Sobey – Vice President and General Counsel, Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Becky L. DuMonthier – Insurance and Claims Manager, Kohler Company
- Michael S. Morgan – Senior Manager, Global Risk Management Fluidmaster, Inc.
- John C. Solomon – Managing Attorney, Electric Insurance Company
- Sonya Valdes – Vice President of Claims, MEDMARC Insurance Group
- George S. Burkoski, Jr. – Assistant General Counsel, Kiewit Corporation
- Dorothy J. Clark – Manager, Claims and Litigation, H&M Shared Services, Inc.
- Susan Hightower – Claims Manager, Quanta Services, Inc.
- Ashley R. Kramer – Senior Counsel, Litigation and Assistant Vice President of Safety & Risk, Comfort Systems USA, Inc.
- Steven R. Lewis – Chief Executive Officer, United Forming, Inc.
- Lisa A. Manzer – Vice President, AXIS Capital
- Mark H. Van de Voorde – Chief Legal Officer, Victaulic
- Constance S. Hennigan – Associate Secretary and Manager – Executive Risk Claims, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Rachel L. Molina – Corporate Counsel, Swift Transportation
- Susan V. Stucker – Vice President – Legal, Litigation, Risk and Employment, HD Supply
- Catherine Turner Willmunder – Associate General Counsel, Apria Healthcare
- John P. Buckley, Associate Vice President, Claims Western National Insurance Group
- Victoria Higman – Associate General Counsel for Claims Management, United Educators
- Victoria H. Roberts – Vice President and Counsel, Meadowbrook Insurance Group
- Christopher E. Strapp – Vice President and Associate General Counsel, IFG Companies
- Karen Angelbeck – Vice President, Triton Global
- Alicia R. Bromfield – Vice President, Claims, Ironshore
- Wendy L. Harris – Senior Claims Specialist, Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company
- Joshua E. Kranz – Vice President, Professional Liability, Everest National Insurance Company
- Matthew Panagiotis – Corporate Claims Counsel – Risk, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc.
- Jodi L. Schruers – Senior Corporate Counsel, Claims, Sanford Health
- Caryn M. Silverman – Senior Vice President, Endurance Services Limited
- Christopher Carucci – Client Executive Director, Gallagher Bassett
- Michael J. Chmielewski – Corporate Risk and Insurance Manager, ACE Hardware Corporation
- Pamela B. Colpoys – Risk Manager, Ashford, Inc.
- Christopher N. Dekle – Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Extended Stay America, Inc.
- Sandra Gravanti – Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
- Gregory T. McMath – Vice President, Corporate Insurance, U.S. Bank
- David E. Mims – Senior Vice President, La Quinta Holdings Inc.
- Richard A. Patti – Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
- Todd V. Williams – Managing Attorney, Casualty Litigation, AutoZone, Inc.
- Renee O. Blum – Vice President of Claims, Quality Distribution, Inc.
- Pamela B. Bracher – Director of Litigation, Risk Management, U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.
- Keith D. Dunlap – President, National Transportation Adjusters (NTA)
- James A. Fry – Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, YRC Worldwide Inc.
- Leslie A. Leazer – Director of Corporate Claims and Litigation, Knight Transportation, Inc.
- Nathan Lundquist – Vice President, Baldwin & Lyons, Inc., Protective Insurance Company
- Robert M. Milane – Executive Vice President, Risk Management and General Counsel, Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc.
- William A. Simmons – Corporate Claims Manager, United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Colleen F. Shepherd – Assistant Vice President, Claims, Vanliner Insurance Company
- Christopher T. Stock – Casualty Claims Supervisor, AmTrust North America
- Brian Wymer – Director, Liability Claims, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Paul Brandel – Risk and Claims Manager, Eby-Brown Company, LLC
- Lisa A. Dillard – Director of Risk Management, Dave & Buster’s
- Sandy Rosenwinkel – Workers’ Compensation Claim Manager, Transdev