Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
USLAW launches LawMobile, a customizable, one-stop legal educational program
POSTED JANUARY 20, 2015
USLAW NETWORK, an international organization of full practice law firms with roots in civil litigation, announces the launch of LawMobile powered by USLAW NETWORK, a fully customizable education program that delivers training, information and instruction on some of today’s hottest legal topics, jurisdictional differences and legal decisions.
“We are excited to launch LawMobile, our newest client resource that provides legal decision makers with access to relevant, comprehensive and in-depth legal education right in their own local office setting,” said Roger M. Yaffe, CEO, USLAW NETWORK. “Customization is at the very core of LawMobile. Content is focused on topics applicable to a member firm’s client’s business. And, since we come right to them, clients can open up this opportunity to their broad employee base without the added expense of travel and conference fees. This new complimentary opportunity is structured to help clients stay on top of the latest industry and jurisdictional changes, which in turn allows them to stay compliant and meet their business needs.”
How LawMobile works
- USLAW comes to you. We bring a select team of USLAW member attorneys to talk about the issues you tell us you want and need to learn about.
- We will focus on specific markets where you do business and utilize a team of attorneys to share relevant jurisdictional knowledge important to your business’ success.
- Whether it be a one-hour lunch and learn, half-day intensive program or simply an informal meeting discussing a specific legal matter, USLAW will structure the opportunity to meet your requirements – all at no cost to your company.
Topics are customized to the client’s needs. Here is just a brief sample of topics that can be presented
- ADA, FLMA, employee data privacy and more: Employment law training to ensure you are maximizing employee management and minimizing risk within current policies and regulations.
- Data. Privacy: Addressing privacy and protection laws, managing data and understanding the risks of working in complex social media and digital world.
- Updates on state and federal law changes that may impact your business and employees.
- Making sure you stay on the right side of the road: An in-depth review of state and federal transportation law and the impacts to your interstate business.
- Regulatory review for specific practice areas
- Surveying the healthcare landscape: what you need to know to ensure your business is compliant
For more information about LawMobile or to learn how your company can participate, contact Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW NETWORK, at 800-231-9110.
When it comes to customized legal education, think LawMobile powered by USLAW NETWORK.