What’s inside this issue? In the complimentary spring 2022 issue, you will find articles that address the… Continue Reading
USLAW Magazine Summer 2022 edition available now
POSTED JUNE 21, 2022
The June 2022 issue of USLAW Magazine is now available for download by clicking here.
What’s inside this issue?
In the complimentary summer 2022 issue, you will find articles that cybersecurity and threat actors, ESG in business evaluation, insurance coverage issues related to Child Victims Act Legislation, estate planning and the SECURE Act, FTC Enforcement, and so much more. To access the full magazine, click here or see the individual article links below.
- May a Health Care Provider Refuse to Treat an Unvaccinated Patient? by Edna L. McLain and Shannon McKeon • SmithAmundsen, LLC
- Seven Takeaways from a Recent FTC Enforcement Action in Light of Theft of Private Information by Noel D. Humphreys • Connell Foley LLP
- Insurance Coverage Issues Presented by Child Victims Act Legislation by Siobhain P. Minarovich • Rivkin Radler LLP
- Avoid Unjustly Feeding the Taxman: Making an Informed Decision for Beneficiary Designation Under the SECURE Act by Richard R. Marsh • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso, PLLC
- ESG Disputes and Business Valuation by Eddy Lee and Jerome McDonagh • MDD Forensic Accountants
- Unraveling 5 of the Most Common Myths About MSAs By Andrea Mills and Carla Roberts • Ametros
- Five Increasingly Valuable Skills for Outside Corporate Counsel by Mike Moore • Barclay Damon LLP
- How to protect yourself from cybercrime By Doug Marshall • Marshall Investigative Group and Eric Rieger • WEBIT Services
- The Sky’s the Limit: Drone Footage in the Courtroom by Colleen Cochran • IMS Consulting
- Materials Overload: The Impact and Advancement of a Timeless Study by David Riegner, Ph.D. • S-E-A
- Breaking Bad Faith: Does Legislating Private Causes of Action Against Insurers Do More Harm or Good? by Neil V. Mody, Thomas M. Wester • Connell Foley LLP
- Without Leadership Buy-In, Law Firm DEI Efforts Stand to Fail by Noble F. Allen • Hinckley Allen