USLAW NETWORK has formalized its 2024 schedule of events, which includes a comprehensive schedule of programs… Continue Reading
USLAW to host Retail and Hospitality Law Exchange
POSTED JULY 27, 2015
USLAW NETWORK will host the 2015 USLAW Retail and Hospitality Law Exchange from Oct. 19-20 in Chicago. The event includes a memorable and entertaining networking dinner on Oct. 19 followed by a one-day interactive education event on Oct. 20. The Exchange will focus on important legal topics impacting the retail and hospitality industries.
“We know schedules are busy so we have created a one-day retail & hospitality-focused program that features a fully interactive format that delivers real-world solutions and insights into important issues facing today’s business and legal community,” said Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW NETWORK. “Absent are the monologues from a podium. We have invited a diverse group of speakers who will lead discussions with attendees, creating conversations throughout the rooms and delivering ready-to-use ideas that can be taken back to the workplace.”
This signature one-day, highly interactive educational program is specifically designed for corporate counsel, litigation managers, risk professionals and claims personnel. Program highlights include:
• Point Of Sale Litigation: An Update on Cyber and Other Point of Sale Threats
• I Don’t Want To Know What You Did Last Summer: Banning the Box and Other Job Application No-No’s
• Untangling the Web of Liability and Workers’ Compensation Issues in Workplace Incidents
• The Retailer’s Guide to Avoiding the Spoliation Nightmare
• The (Tender) Art of Indemnification Who Defends and Who is Entitled to be Indemnified?