Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
USLAW Magazine | Winter 2023 issue now available
POSTED FEBRUARY 22, 2023
The winter 2023 issue of USLAW Magazine is now available for download by clicking here.
What’s inside this issue?
In the complimentary winter 2023 issue, you will find articles that address tenant matters and pre-bankruptcy planning, employee rights /employer obligations, enterprise insolvency, jury research, punitive damages standards, consumer fraud, cannabis, ESG and more. To access the full magazine, click here or see the individual article links below.
We’ve also included a USLAW NETWORK member directory in this issue. Click here to access key firm contacts from across the NETWORK or log on to uslaw.org for full access to all members.
- Expansion of Employee Rights Creates a Complex Compliance Landscape for U.S. Employers by Nadia P. Bermudez • Klinedinst PC
- DOJ Issues New Guidance on Criminal Enforcement by Geoffrey R. Kaiser • Rivkin Radler LLP
- Four Concerns for States Launching New Cannabis Programs by Michael McGrory • Amundsen Davis LLC
- Take A Load Off – The Liability for Improper Load Securement by Peter T. DeMasters and Michael A. Secret • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso, PLLC
- Effective Communication in the Age of TikTok by E. Holland Howanitz and Theresa S. Caccippio • Wicker Smith
- Retail Tenant Troubles: Pre-Bankruptcy Planning by Kevin Newman, Nic Ferland and Scott Fleischer • Barclay Damon LLP
- I Never Should Have Hired Him, But… by Melisa C. Zwilling and Tinsley Griffin Hill • Carr Allison
- Cannabis, Consumer Fraud and Beyond by Elizabeth Dalberth • Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C
- Is Online Jury Research Right for My Case? by Merrie Jo Pitera, PhD, David Metz, Jennifer Cuculich, JD • IMS Consulting
- Transportation Defense Strikes Back: FAAAA Preemption and the Fight Against Plaintiff’s Claims Against Transportation Brokers and Shippers by Chris Cotter • Roetzel & Andress LPA
- Are Claims Handling Practices Keeping Up with the Times? by Tim Karlstad • Marshall Investigative Group
- Enterprise Insolvency in the Time of COVID-19: Giving Creditors a Strong Voice by George Wang • Duan & Duan
- The Internet’s Pervasive Effect on Commerce: Can the Courts Keep Up? by: Noel D. Humphreys • Connell Foley LLP
- The S in ESG – European Union Sets New Legal Framework for Social Governance by Dr. Jan Tibor Lelley, LL.M. and Dr. Yuanyuan Yin, LL.M. • BUSE
- Arizona Supreme Court Clarifies Punitive Damage Standard by Eileen GilBride • Jones Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C
- The 411 on Medicare Set-Asides and How Professional Administration Can Help by Andrea Mills • Ametros
USLAW Magazine is a quarterly magazine with articles written by attorneys from USLAW member firms as well as industry-leading corporate partners. Each issue is produced and designed to address legal and business issues facing commercial and corporate clients.
To read the current issue, click here.