USLAW NETWORK has formalized its 2024 schedule of events, which includes a comprehensive schedule of programs… Continue Reading
Application deadline extended: 2023 USLAW NETWORK Scholarship Program for Diverse Law School Students
POSTED JANUARY 23, 2023
Applications are now being accepted for the 2023 USLAW NETWORK Scholarship Program for Diverse Law School Students. The scholarship program, created as part of the organization’s commitment to helping eligible, diverse law students achieve their academic and professional dreams, will award $5,000 each for up to 10 students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee. Recipients may also be invited to attend the Fall 2023 USLAW NETWORK Client Conference in Dana Point, California.
- Applicant is from an underrepresented population and background, which includes but is not limited to, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native American or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, and/or multiple of the aforementioned racial identities, or who identifies as LGBTQ+.
- Applicant demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school in the U.S. and will be enrolled in Fall 2023.
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of the USLAW NETWORK Diversity Scholarship Program.
DEADLINE/HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to download the 2023 USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship Program application.
- Each applicant must submit a completed application and all requested support materials on or before February 15, 2023.
- Completed applications and related materials must be submitted to USLAW NETWORK director, Cheryl Hanley, via email.