Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
Beddingen 8, 1250
Phone: +47 22 94 18 00
About this Firm
Sverdrup was established in 2009 by a group of highly experienced partners from existing Oslo law firms.
Sverdrup is a modern, team-driven and flexible law firm. We use the latest technical equipment in order to provide cost efficient services to our clients.
All our lawyers have broad experience and knowledge of business law in general. In addition, each lawyer is a specialist in one or more areas of business law. We provide high quality legal services to national and international clients in all key areas of business law, based on business comprehension and understanding of the best interests of our clients.
Both Sverdrup as a firm and individual Sverdrup lawyers are recommended by The Legal 500.
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business Litigation and Class Actions
- Business Transactions/Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Construction Law
- Family Law
- IP and Technology
- Information Technology
- Insurance Law
- International Business and trade
- Labor and Employment
- Life, Health and Disability
- Maritime Law/Admiralty
- Media and Communications
- Private Equity
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Retail and Hospitality Law
- Securities Litigation
- Tax Law
- Transportation and Logistics