Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
POSTED MARCH 10, 2020
USLAW is closely monitoring the global impact of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We know that this is a challenging time with the many reports about COVID-19 so we wanted to provide you access to a variety of resources from across the NETWORK that might be useful to you and your colleagues. Please click the links below to register for upcoming webinars and read tips and insights from our member attorneys.
PRIMARY COVID-19 CONTACTS WITHIN EACH FIRM: Click here to view USLAW’s COVID-19 contact list
The above link includes a list of primary contacts within each USLAW and TELFA member firm designated as the COVID-19 point of contact (list is alpha by state and then by countries outside of the USA). Each individual has been designated by the firm as the go-to person best equipped to handle any COVID-19 questions and/or would be the person who could facilitate to secure an answer within his/her firm. If you need additional information, please connect with us.
USLAW KEY CONTACT LIST: SBA LOAN ASSISTANCE THROUGH THE CARES ACT
As we continue to manage the impacts of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), USLAW NETWORK has created a list of experienced USLAW attorneys from across the country who can assist you as you navigate the SBA loan process as part of the CARES Act. Click SBA LOAN ASSISTANCE for the full list.
COVID-19 CIVIL IMMUNITY CHART: View here
COVID-19 FORCE MAJEURE COMPENDIUM OF LAW: View here
COVID-19 GENERAL LIABILITY QUICK GUIDE: View here
COVID-19 STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS QUICK GUIDE: View here
COVID-19 WORKERS’ COMP QUICK GUIDE: View here
- Defenses to Non-Performance of Contracts Due to COVID-19 READ POST from Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C.
- Update on Potential Immunity From COVID-19 Civil Liability: Arizona Bill H2912 READ POST from Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C.
- Even a ‘Good Samaritan’ Is Not Immune: Navigating the Board Complaint Process and the Impact of COVID-19 READ POST from Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C.
- Brazilian Governmental Measures In The Employment And Labor Area In Response To The COVID-19 Pandemic READ POST by Mundie e Advogados
- Klinedinst Unveils Lawyer Meeting Center to Help Clients Connect During COVID-19 VIEW HERE
CALIFORNIA/Murchison & Cumming LLP – Murchison & Cumming COVID-19 Resource Center: VIEW HERE
- COVID-19 Impacts of Recent Legislation on Employers READ POST from Murchison & Cumming LLP
- Insurance Coverage for COVID-19 Claims READ POST from Murchison & Cumming LLP
- COVID-19: Frequently Asked Employment Questions: READ POST from Kelly Santini LLP
- COVID-19: Employer Obligations & Employee Rights: READ POST from Kelly Santini LLP
- COVID-19 – Ontario Proposes Amendments to the Employment Standards Act: READ POST from Kelly Santini LLP
- Corporate & Business: Federal Reserve Announces Main Street Lending Program for Small and Mid-sized Businesses READ POST by Hinckley Allen
- The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Quarantine as a Force Majeure Event: READ POST by Hinckley Allen
- COVID-19 and the Initial Wave of Insurance Claims READ POST by Duke Evett PLLC
- COVID-19 and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) READ POST by Duke Evett PLLC
- Health Care Immunity Laws: 50 State Compendium VIEW HERE from SmithAmundsen
- Workers’ Compensation and COVID-19: Proving Work Comp Claims are Becoming Easier (with Illinois leading the way…) READ POST from SmithAmundsen
- COVID-19 in Iowa VIEW POST
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)A: What You Need To Know! READ POST by Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
- DOL Issues New Rule Governing Leave Under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act READ POST by Richardson, Whitman, Large & Badger
- DOL Updates Its FFCRA Guidance READ POST by Richardson, Whitman, Large & Badger
- Employment Under COVID-19: READ POST from EC Legal Rubio Villegas
- Guidelines For Suspension of Activities COVID-19 READ POST from EC Legal Rubio Villegas
- COVID-19 Online Disability Process READ POST from EC Legal Rubio Villegas
- Carr Allison COVID-19 Resource Center: VIEW HERE
- Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush, P.A. COVID-19 Resource Center: VIEW HERE
- COVID-19: Revised OSHA Enforcement Guidance On Inspections And Recordkeeping READ POST from Baird Holm LLP
- Treasury Department Extends Safe Harbors on Renewable Energy Tax Credits Amid Covid-19 READ POST from Baird Holm LLP
- OPWDD Implements Retainer Program for Certain Day Services Providers READ POST by Barclay Damon LLP
- CDC and NYS Update COVID-19 Return-to-Work Criteria: Work, Test, Monitor, Protect, Repeat! READ POST by Barclay Damon LLP
- OCR Pushes Back Against Discriminatory State Triaging Guidelines READ POST by Rivkin Radler LLP
- The EEOC Issues Guidance on COVID-19 Related Workplace Laws READ POST by Rivkin Radler LLP
NEW YORK/Traub Lieberman
- COVID-19 pending legislation READ POST from Traub Lieberman
- Commercial General Liability Insurance and COVID-19 READ POST from Traub Lieberman
- Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 READ POST from Traub Lieberman
- Directors and Officers Insurance and COVID-19 READ POST from Traub Lieberman
- One Hundred Days of Solitude: Facetime, Skype, and HIPAA Compliance READ POST from Poyner Spruill LLP
- Education in a Time of Corona: Student Privacy Law and the Coronavirus: READ POST from Poyner Spruill LLP
- Medicare Advance Payments during the COVID-19 pandemic podcast LISTEN HERE from Roetzel & Andress LPA
- Furloughs v. Layoffs/Reductions-In-Force: Guidance for Oklahoma employers during the coronavirus pandemic READ POST by Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P.
- Defending Business Interruption Claims During COVID-19 READ POST by MehaffyWeber
- The Revocable Trust in the time of COVID-19 READ POST by MehaffyWeber
- Mediating in the Wake of COVID-19 READ POST by MehaffyWeber
- Significant Coronavirus Legislation for Employers With Fewer Than 500 Employees READ POST by Strong & Hanni PC
- Washington, D.C. Workers’ Compensation COVID-19 Quick Guide VIEW GUIDE from Franklin & Prokopik, P.C.
- Insurance Law Update on Coronavirus: Business Interruption Coverage READ POST from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso
- West Virginia Board of Medicine Extends Deadline for License Renewals to September 30, 2020 READ POST from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso
- The W.Va. Board of Medicine and W.Va. Board of Osteopathic Medicine Develop Procedures for Emergency Temporary Permits READ POST from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso
- Moonlighting While On FMLA Leave: How Employers Can Protect Themselves READ POST from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso
CORPORATE PARTNER RESOURCES
Litigation Insights: COVID-19: Continuing to Prepare for Trial: READ POST
For the latest from the CDC, click https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html