USLAW NETWORK has formalized its 2024 schedule of events, which includes a comprehensive schedule of programs… Continue Reading
Fall 2022 issue of USLAW Magazine available now
POSTED SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
The Fall 2022 issue of USLAW Magazine is now available for download by clicking here.
What’s inside this issue?
In the complimentary fall 2022 issue, you will find articles written by USLAW member attorneys and USLAW’s exclusive corporate partners on topics that range from strategies for settlement in the days of mega and nuclear verdicts, what you need to know before signing a technology contract, medical card requirements for commercial drivers, updates on United States’ money laundering laws, understanding evidence spoliation, the benefits of simulation in accident reconstruction and so much more.
We also shine the spotlight on members who are recognized leaders in the legal field, those actively leading diversity and pro bonos programs, and members helping other through a wide range of community initiatives. This issue also includes a special section that features the 10 recipients of the 2022 USLAW NETWORK Foundation Diversity Scholarship program. See who was selected and how they are making a positive impact in law school and in their respective communities. To access the full magazine, click here or see the individual article links below.
- Gut Check: When a Valid Medical Card Isn’t Enough by Pamela Hallford • Carr Allison
- Technology Contract Traps and Tactics by Charles Nerko and Sarah O’Brien • Barclay Damon LLP
- Understanding Evidence Spoliation and Tips to Avoid It by Kevin L. Fritz and Shannon C. King • Lashly & Baer, P.C
- The “Discovery Drain:” Help Reduce Your Litigation Costs with These DIY Fixes by Megan Fulcher Bosak and Michaela L. Cloutier • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso, PLLC
- Business Owners and Corporate Attorneys Beware: Corporate Transparency Act Imposes Regulatory Regime by John D. Cromie • Connell Foley LLP
- Settlement Strategies in the Days of Mega and Nuclear Verdicts by Rachel D. Grant, CSSC • Arcadia Settlements Group
- The Value of Risk Transfer Consulting in Real Estate Transactions and Construction Projects by Michael A. Kotula and Robert A. Maloney • Rivkin Radler LLP
- More Than Black or White: Inclusive Design for Courtroom Graphics by Ashley Ahn IMS Consulting
- Completing the Puzzle: The Benefits of Simulation in Accident Reconstruction by Marcos Salinas and Zachary Cable S-E-A
- Surveillance 101: What it Takes to be Successful by Matt Mills • Marshall Investigative Group