USLAW and S-E-A are teaming up to host the USLAW NETWORK Battery and Electric Vehicle Forum in… Continue Reading
Global Law App now available for download via Apple App Store
POSTED APRIL 25, 2014
App provides latest worldwide news on international legal developments
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., April 25, 2014 – Global Law app, the first app that brings together the latest worldwide news on international legal developments, is now available for download for iPhone and iPad users. The English-language app provides companies with international operations with 24/7 mobile access to relevant information on the legislation and regulations in the markets in which they operate. Global Law was launched by Trans-European Law Firms Alliance (TELFA), an affiliate of USLAW NETWORK. The app was developed by the Netherlands-based law firm Dirkzwager advocaten & notarissen, creators of Legal Knowledge Portal and a member of TELFA.
With more than 70 top law firms in Europe, the U.S. and the BRIC countries contributing, including USLAW member firms, and more than 500 articles published to date, the Global Law app brings together the views of local specialists on new laws, legal developments and the implication of verdicts to organizations around the world. Content is updated daily.
The Global Law app brings the content from www.legalknowledgeportal.com to iPhone and iPad users. Features of the Global Law app include:
- Search contributions by more than 70 law firms worldwide by topic or country;
- Set personal profiles in order to filter information to personal interests;*
- Receive digital newsletters with user specific content;*
- Opt to read articles later when offline;*
- Forward articles by e-mail or share via Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook;
- Contact participating firms directly for further information or assistance; and
- Find the nearest participating law firm.
Note: Features marked by * can only be used after the user registers with Global Law.
The Global Law app is available for free download via the official Apple app store under the name ‘Global Law’ or via the website www.legalknowledgeportal.com.