What’s inside this issue? In the complimentary spring 2022 issue, you will find articles that address the… Continue Reading
Latest issue of USLAW Magazine is available for download
POSTED MARCH 29, 2017
The latest issue of USLAW Magazine has been published and is available for download by clicking MAGAZINE. Published twice a year – once in the spring and once in the fall – USLAW Magazine features articles from USLAW member firms and corporate partners who provide insight into issues facing today’s business executives and legal leaders.
Issues such as data security, medical marijuana in the workplace, accident investigations, growing influence of digital media in the workplace and much more are covered in the current issue. Articles also focus on mergers and acquisitions, risk management in transportation and what you need to know about autonomous vehicles. To read the latest issue, click HERE.
A sample of the articles in the latest issue include:
- “Some Truckers Say the Darndest Things” – Jeremy C. Johnson and Clarice A. Spicker • Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, PLC
- Life Care Planners: Strategies for the Defense – Scott H. Moulton and Sean Cox • Hall Booth Smith, P.C.
- iPads, Smart Phones, and Laptops, Oh My!! How the Digital World Makes Us Both More Concealed and More Exposed • Julie Proscia and Michael Wong • SmithAmundsen
- The Effects of Medical Marijuana on Employer Drug Policies – Justice J. Brooks, I • Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull PLLC
- Accessing European Markets from North America Opportunities and Difficulties Created through the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the EU • Douglas W. Clarke and Christopher Jackson • Therrien Couture Lawyers LLP
For a complimentary version of the magazine, click USLAW Magazine.