The USLAW NETWORK Foundation, the philanthropic division of USLAW NETWORK, is excited to announce its first group… Continue Reading
Now available: USLAW Magazine Fall 2023
POSTED NOVEMBER 28, 2023
What’s inside this issue?
In the current issue of USLAW Magazine, you will find articles that address the National Labor Relations Board’s ground-shaking decision in McLaren Macomb and its impact on current, past and future severance agreements. Also, you will see topics that address the extraterritorial application of the Lanham Act, water rights in agricultural transactions, how medical factoring companies impact your case, security and safety in the retail and hospitality industry, and more. To access the full magazine, click here or see the individual article links below.
USLAW Magazine also includes a USLAW NETWORK member directory with key firm contacts from across the NETWORK, plus recent trial successes, transactions, member industry honors and pro bono efforts.
- Beyond Social Media: How to Find and Use Smartphone Data by William M. Davis • Bovis Kyle Burch & Medlin LLC
- Water Rights in Agricultural Transactions: From Evaluation and Verification to Conveyance by Vanessa A. Silke and Hannes D. Zetzsche • Baird Holm LLP
- Direct Actions Against Insurers to Recover Insurance Policy Proceeds for Defunct Defendants by Erica M. Baumgras and William J. Aubel • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- NEGLIGENT SECURITY: The Importance of Sound Policies, Procedures and Training Programs by Frank Gattuso • Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C.
- Just How Long Is the Long Arm of the Law? The Supreme Court Takes on the Extraterritorial Application of the Lanham Act by Michael C. Cannata, Frank M. Misiti, and Mohammed Haque • Rivkin Radler LLP
- Confidentiality Gone? Maybe under McLaren Macomb! by Julie Proscia • Amundsen Davis LLC
- The Language of Safety: A Dive into the Framework of Risk Communication by An Nguyen, Ph.D. • S-E-A
- That’s Discoverable!: How Medical Factoring Companies Impact Your Case by Christie Geter and Ashley J. Cook • Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C.
- Litigating at the Netherlands Commercial Court and the recognition and enforcement of its judgments by Mike Joshua van de Graaf and Lotte te Linde • Dirkzwager
- Unveiling Truth: The Power of Investigative Services in the Claims Process by Shannon Thompson Petroni • Marshall Investigative Group
- (Not So) Expert Testimony: How Jurors Make Sense of Questionable Science by Alexa Hiley, MA • IMS Consulting
USLAW Magazine is a quarterly magazine with articles written by attorneys from USLAW member firms as well as industry-leading corporate partners. Each issue is produced and designed to address legal and business issues facing commercial and corporate clients.
To see previous issues of USLAW Magazine, click here.