What’s inside this issue? In the complimentary spring 2022 issue, you will find articles that address the… Continue Reading
Updated Construction, Retail and Transportation Compendiums of Law released
POSTED APRIL 25, 2016
USLAW NETWORK, Inc. (USLAW), an international network independent, full-service firms with roots in civil litigation, has released updated compendiums of law for construction, retail and transportation law, respectively.
- The construction compendium is a multi-state resource that addresses legal questions that often arise in construction law.
- To view and download the Construction Compendium, click CONSTRUCTION.
- With ownership and management of retail establishments, shopping and hospitality centers comes exposure to all sorts of liabilities. The updated Retail Compendium is designed to permit users to easily access common and state specific liability issues. New to the 2016 updates is the addition of a Dram Shop Liability section.
- To view and download the Retail Law Compendium, click RETAIL.
- The updated transportation compendium is a survey of state law on various issues associated with the derivative negligence claims of negligent entrustment, hiring, retention and supervision in truck accident cases.
- To view and download the Transportation Compendium, click TRANSPORTATION.
USLAW regularly produces new and updates existing Compendiums providing multi-state resources that permits users to easily access state common and statutory law. Compendiums are easily sourced on a state-by-state basis and are developed by the member firms of USLAW. In addition to Construction, Retail and Transportation Compendiums, current USLAW Compendiums of Law include: Employee Rights on Initial Medical Treatment, Nullum Tempus, Offers of Judgment, Spoliation of Evidence, Workers’ Compensation, and a National Compendium addressing issues that arise prior to the commencement of litigation through trial and on to appeal.
To view or download the updated compendiums, click USLAW COMPENDIUMS.