The USLAW NETWORK Foundation, the philanthropic division of USLAW NETWORK, is excited to announce its first group… Continue Reading
2024 scholarship applications open for USLAW NETWORK Foundation
POSTED DECEMBER 6, 2023
The USLAW NETWORK Foundation is pleased to share that applications are now being accepted for the 2024 USLAW NETWORK Foundation Law School Diversity Scholarship Program. The scholarship program is committed to helping eligible, diverse law students and those who demonstrate a genuine commitment to DEI and social justice in their communities, or within their academic career, and demonstrate financial need to achieve their academic and professional dreams. The scholarship program will award $5,000 each for up to 10 students selected by the program’s scholarship selection committee.
Please see below for eligibility criteria and how to apply for the 2024 USLAW NETWORK Scholarship Program for Diverse Law School Students.
- Applicant is from an underrepresented population and background, which includes but is not limited to, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native American or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, and/or multiple of the aforementioned racial identities, or who identifies as LGBTQ+; and/or demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, or social justice in their communities or within their academic career.
- Applicant is a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Applicant is currently attending an ABA-accredited law school in the U.S. and will be enrolled full-time in Fall 2024.
- Applicant can demonstrate strong academic achievements as reflected in transcripts from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school and the recipient’s undergraduate institution.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of the USLAW NETWORK Foundation Diversity Scholarship Program.