Applications are now being accepted for the USLAW NETWORK Law School Diversity Scholarship. The program is part… Continue Reading
International Business and Trade
The USLAW International Business and Trade community includes attorneys from United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa who create an immensely global resource and information sharing environment that ensures USLAW clients receive the most relevant counsel regarding the latest trends, policies and laws within the global business arena.
WHY CHOOSE USLAW INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND TRADE LAW FIRMS?
As a result of our vast network around the world, USLAW International Business and Trade attorneys are uniquely positioned to assist both domestic and foreign-based clients with services ranging from negotiating, structuring and implementing strategic corporate and commercial transactions and day-to-day operations. We offer guidance and representation to clients in a variety of industries from complex contract matters to sales distribution issues to international business transactions. We know the local jurisdictions, country laws and international legal standards and best practices to counsel clients on U.S.-based or international business operations
AREAS OF PRACTICE
USLAW International Business and Trade attorneys represent many U.S.-based companies operating internationally and foreign-based companies with respect to their United States operations, including:
- Corporate and individual tax planning and implementation
- Domestic and international sale of goods and services
- Formation and administration of closely held corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, funds, start-ups, U.S. subsidiaries
- Franchising and distributorships
- Immigration planning and implementation
- International contracts
- Mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, financings and recapitalizations